CONGRESS 2016 – PAPERS
- Tradition and high-tech development – Keys to the changing textile market (ABSTRACT)
- Can the European textile innovation ecosystem successfully meet the challenges of rapidly evolving global markets? (ABSTRACT)
- TEXTRANET – a systematic approach to the international and interdisciplinary innovation activities in textiles.
- Challenge future – Industrie 4.0 in the textile industry
- Collective research in the Czech Republic – Influence of Clutex and ČTPT to intensify the RDI activities in czech textile and clothing industry.
- DyStar’s contribution to innovation & BAT for the textile industry.
- Towards a circular economy in textile: Resintex and the european union.
- Teaching cotton new tricks: molecular strategies for creating smart fibres via manipulation of nanoscale phenomena.